Persuasive Text Why a school uniform should be compulsory

I strongly believe that all students should wear a school uniform and here is why .It makes the school appealing ,it means less organising and makes it clearer for people at athletics carnivals to define their school from other ones .

It makes the school more appealing because it makes the school look a higher quality and more formal to appeal to the parents and new students of the school .School uniforms will also make a good first impression to them so they will start thinking about the whether or not they will send their child there .

If the school was private it would look a much , much higher quality of a school with a uniform .On the schools opening day the parents and students would be extremely impressed with the school and the guide .The new students might like the look of the school uniform and will want to go to that school .

Having a school uniform also means less organising for the mornings because the children don’t have to think about what they are going to wear each day for school. If the student doesn’t know what to wear to school then they will get stressed out and upset .They might get bullied about their clothing at school and get worried .But if all of them are the same what is there to bully or worry about?

Finally, on sports days against other schools it identifies the students school from the other schools and shows the scorers what school they are from. If the athletes are wearing the same thing with casual clothes the scorers at the athletics will get very confused .But If they have a uniform then they will represent their school and show the other students who they are .Teachers won’t have to organise as much because the students will be wearing the school’s colours which will separate them from the rest .

Therefore I strongly believe that all schools should wear a school uniform because It makes the school appealing ,it means less organising and makes it clearer for people at athletics carnivals to define their school from other ones. I hope I changed your opinion about school uniforms.

12 thoughts on “Persuasive Text Why a school uniform should be compulsory

1. Dear Luca,

I really liked your persuasive text because it was really persuasive and I really liked the reasons.
    I also liked all the high modality words that you used.
    Good job!!

Yours sincerely,
    Afrah

2. now i have finished reading it you have changed my opinion about uniforms in my class we always complain to our teacher about uniforms

3. Hi Luca
    I thought your text was amazingly persasive and it changed my mind and gave me a different perspective in school uniforms. And you really helped me with my persuasive and gave me some good ideas. You should be proud of yourself
    great gob
    Yours sincerely
    Keira

4. Dear Luca
    Thnx for this persuasive piece it really helped with homework and I really like how there high modality words ……

Thnx so much

Regards
    Ranjana…..